FreeBSD Access (Was Re: ultrasonix )

 Hi Martin. I am Katsuaki.
>beeps.  At that point, hit any key except Return on the local
>keyboard and type
>
>boot -h

 I always use this way when I install FreeBSD.
Here in Japan, FreeBSD is one of the most
popular OS.
Meny visual handicaped also use FreeBSD when it comes to PC-Unix.

When I have to set up server,
I always use FreeBSD.
I access to FreeBSD system via telnet under DOS,
because Japanese speach system and braille system is still poor under
UNIX or Windows.
   $BEOJU!!>!L@(J
   E-mail:katsuaki@watakatsu.com
   URL:http://www.watakatsu.com/