From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@doorpi.net>
To: <blinux-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: Hello!

How did you install windows without sighted help? I think this system
almost needs a reinstall, getting registry problems that a demo of
norton
utils won't fix. I'm getting illegal ops with kernel32. Is there a way
of
doing it easy, or do you just know the install that well to tell what
the
sequence is? By the way I use win-98 and rh 7.1. I do have a double talk
pc
available, and an external dectalk express in my laptop case.
At 11:35 AM 12/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I have not been watching this thread but just tuned in and have some
>passages I want to respond to below with responses marked with dp:

Linux