Collabora weekly progress w/e 16th October 2022

Hello All,

Please find below a brief summary of the progress Collabora has made last week.

Weston/Wayland
================

  • SPEC-3455 (rpi4 scalling issue) - minor comments & suggestions
  • SPEC-4503 (Move out window/surface properties and roles from agl-shell-desktop to agl-shell protocol) - worked out a design to include the gRPC server as a helper client. Looking forward into prototyping  that and waiting feedback.
  • SPEC-4584 (change qmake to meson homescreen) - some initial work I've done for SPEC-4503. Modifies the build system to meson. Proved a for more easier to bring in gRPC support, although we might avoid doing that entirely, support for meson will make things far easier.
  • https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/c/src/agl-compositor/+/28052 - various comments and bumped compositor srcrev

Best regards,

Kiril
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10217) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_