Re: RedHat 8 installation on a FastTrak RAID

I'm not familiar with RedHat 8.0, but the native drivers should come
with the system as modules. After booting, see if the /dev/ataraid/p0
device is available - if it is, install onto that, and all should be
good - check fstab and so on, before rebooting. If not, load the modules
manually, and try again (maybe you need boot time ide args).

I've found that you can use initrd / modules (with SuSE at least) so try
it and see what happens.