Re: Experiment with sagemath and Polybori needs to be built

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
<> wrote:
>  Ok. Thanks for addressing the flint problem. I did not add RFE:
> to the symmetrica bug report, but can do that. I think it would be
> also reasonably to rename more functions, because they use names
> too much generic, e.g. add, sub, mult, div, sum, sort, etc.

I have rebuilt symmetrica.  I addressed one other problem.  I saw lots
of complaints in the initial build log about printf format specifiers
being the wrong width.  A little investigation found multiple comments
in the sources about the INT type being 4 bytes.  But it was 4 bytes
on some architectures and 8 bytes on others.  I fixed the headers to
ensure that INT is always 4 bytes, which led to a different set of
printf format specifier problems.  Sigh.  I finally got the thing
patched so that all of the code agrees that INT is 4 bytes.

>  Thanks! I will wait a bit more, as for now I can build from sources
> whatever I need, but should shortly attempt to switch to rawhide,
> as I am used to run bleeding edge :-)

Good luck. :-)
Jerry James
scitech mailing list

[Index of Archives]     [Older Fedora Users Mail]     [Fedora Advisory Board]     [Fedora Security]     [Fedora Maintainers]     [Fedora Devel Java]     [Fedora Legacy]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Package Announce]     [Fedora Package Review]     [Fedora Music]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Centos]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Fedora Triage]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Coolkey]     [Yum Users]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Art]     [Fedora Docs]     [Asterisk PBX]

  Powered by Linux