Re: [Fedora Robotics] ROS Fuerte

On 06/01/2012 01:28 PM, Tom Callaway wrote:
I'm making progress again now that I have the ROS fork of PCL packaged
up. My initial pass is to build all the deps necessary for the NXT stack
(as that is my first test platform).

I'm hanging out in #fedora-robotics if you want to talk about stuff
there. :)

~tom

I've been playing with packaging stacks based off of your example, and I got three more or less done. I've edited the wiki with which packages are completed and posted thus far[1], we can add stacks to it as we go so we don't duplicate effort.

Rich

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Robotics/ROS_Packaging