Re: VOTE: CVS Admin with Flags (Version 2)

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Warren Togami (wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
4) CVS Admins get e-mail about fedora-cvs flag.  All context of the
review is within the bug itself, so they can easily read all details
about the package and verify approval validity.  The Admin then creates
CVS directories and sets owner in owners.list. Clear the fedora-cvs flag to BLANK.

Why not set the flag to '+' when done?

One possibility is that fedora-cvs might be requested once, something done, and fedora-cvs might be requested again. ? meaning "I need CVS admin attention". It could be cleared after CVS admin is no longer needed.

I suppose it could be +, but what is the actual benefit?

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx