Re: Process Change: Package Reviews with Flags

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 21:30:11 -0800, Christopher Stone wrote:

I do *not* like the direction things have been moving recently.

Me neither.

And me neither...
More and more the package review process, the process of importing
new/existing packages etc... become complicated, just more and more
it becomes difficult for people to participating in Fedora.

Recent movement may be aimed for the refinement of review process,
however, for me it is just a obstacle to contribute to Fedora.

Mamoru