Re: Default Browser Voting - and apparent inconsistency with mission statement

Am 12.08.2016 um 18:15 schrieb Ben Rosser:
What I guess I'm trying to say is: if you took someone who has never
used a computer or web browser before and gave them an install of Fedora
KDE with Qupzilla as the default browser, I believe you are correct:
they wouldn't care and just use Qupzilla. But I suspect most *potential*
Fedora users don't fall into that category these days

and they can change it as they always did however they wanted

(Please note: I'm not saying Qupzilla shouldn't be the default browser
for other, ideological reasons. But if the goal is to convert a large
portion of Fedora KDE users to Qupzilla, I suspect that isn't going to
succeed)

where do you see that intention?

it's only about a default browser on a KDE based operating system share as much as libraries and code with KDE and integrate as mcuh as possible into KDE

not more, not less - that's it