Re: Proposal: Move Council Discuss List to Discourse

Unfortunately it sounds like from user's experiences the one feature / option it does not have is delivery of the full message, unless I am misunderstanding the numerous criticisms I have read of Discourse. Notification is fine if that's all you want, but if you don't want to have to click over to another website in another tool besides your email client, it sounds like there's no accommodation.

~m