Re: Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@

Hi

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:29 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
On 05/23/2013 05:17 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 05/22/2013 02:53 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

If we set the discussion on ice about if we should ban him and just say we decide to head down the road of no return and decide for the first time to ban an individual.

You make it sound all dramatic.  It is just mailing list moderation.  #fedora irc channel has blocked people at times.  We have done it before in users list.  Fedoraforums have moderated out hundreds of people for acting up over the years and I have blocked enough number of spammers in Ask Fedora on a routine basis (none for bad behavior so far).  Very few if any have signed up under alternative names or whatever.  When people get moderated, they either go away or apologize and stop acting up.
Rahul