Re: Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 16:00:58 +0000,
  "\"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson\"" <johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would argue that there are bigger issues we are dealing with than noise on mailing list and people not being able to filter it out it + people can be assholes in bugzilla ( which you should be familiar with ) even github [¹] (today's git gold ) basically where ever they can access and comment on which I'm pretty sure hyperkitty with all it bells and whistles wont be able to silence thou it seemed to be aimed at doing so for our project mailinglists.

The problem Harald isn't noise. It is his being very rude to people frequently.