Re: Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 15:20:53 +0000,
  "\"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson\"" <johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have a hard time enough growing our contributors base as is without us throwing out one of our foundation and start banning our own exiting contributors just because we dont like what they have to say or how they say it.

Arguably in this case, banning the person might help us grow our contributor base. It would be better if he developed some more self control when writing email, but if can't then the project would be better off with him not using our mailing lists.