Re: Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@

On 05/22/2013 03:32 PM, Clint Savage wrote:
Another simple solution here Jóhann, is to get involved in a different
way. If you feel the things should be different, run for the Fedora
Board and help make it different. I think you may find it's not as
easy as you claim it to be.

If you want to change things in Fedora you do so via FESCO not the Board everybody knows that and I have time to serve on either of them.

Even if I did have enough time I don't I live up to my own standards,expectations and dedication I expect of members that are part of either of those groups due to my own characters flaws ( lack of subtlety, patience <insert your own impression here> ) which I'm not so sure are outweighed by my "non-flaws" although I would like to stand on the other side of the fence just to experience the view from that side.

JBG