Re: Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@

On 05/22/2013 04:07 PM, inode0 wrote:
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/22/2013 02:58 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
On 05/22/2013 09:49 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
Maybe they will throw darts at the project wiki and change that too and
starts to execute community members by a role of dice for that matter.

Conspiracy theories about fedora governance groups doing exactly the
opposite of what their charter and documented purpose is?

This is getting a bit silly... now that you're just making stuff up.
.
Indeed but atleast it is not I that lack the trust in the community and gave
the CWG the ability to throw darts at fas to pick up it's members instead of
having the community elect for those it trusts do that job.

I just pointed out stupidly what it might lead to.
Groups can and do set their own policies regarding succession. Some
choose to have elections, some choose other methods. Whether one group
chooses elections and another group chooses some other mechanism is
not obviously related to trusting the community.

The community working group is not like any other group we have in the project it needs to be made up of individuals or the majority of individual community members "trust" and have "faith" in resolving differences. Without that they cannot resolve differences within the community.

If you are a good QA person and you are willing to do QA work you
don't need to be elected by the community. We still trust you even
though you weren't.

Yes I know ( with regards to QA ) and it was not always that way I ensured it would be like that in cooperation with James after few things had happened and it's not that long ago we buried one of those skeletons and I'm doing what I can to prevent that skeleton to be resurrected.

JBG