Re: Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@

On 05/23/2013 10:00 AM, Dan Mashal wrote:

Otherwise drop it. This is not kindergarten. It's a Linux distro.

Something you yourself should take under advisement on every post you make on every list you are subscribed to in the community.

By the way there is no such thing as bugzapper anymore which you would be aware of if you actually member of the QA community but feel free running for the board and throw around that you are part of QA like so many have done in the past and since this seems to be about list admins being handicapped I have said what I have to say and find no reason to reply to it or community wide ban further.

JBG