Re: Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 17:37:20 +0000,
  "\"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson\"" <johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That trust and faith is not gained by randomly appointing people to an group or for that group to start selecting people itself.

Those individuals need to be picked by the community itself.

I'm willing to trust the recommendations of the board until I see them making clearly poor choices. I believe elections are likely to produce poorer candidates. In addition Using elections to make decisions is not very efficient. I'd rather the project keep those to a minimum and have tasks delegated to people who can do the jobs.