Re: Re: coolkey and evolution

Timothy,

This reply didn't really help me at all.  If you do not use the
smartcard, you are not prompted for the OWA user/pass in firefox, you
just get a 401 error

401 Unauthorized - The server requires authorization to fulfill the
request. Access to the Web server is denied. Contact the server
administrator. (12209)

I am not saying that it's the most efficient way to have 2 layers of
authentication, but that's the way it is.  In firefox, if you have the
"ask every time" certificate option checked and you choose the wrong
of the two certificates that are available for the site via the card,
you get the same error.  That's why I wonder if evolution is perhaps
choosing the wrong cert.

I think it may well BE evolution, but ultimately it's necessary for
coolkey and evolution to work together, so that's why I asked here.