Re: coolkey and evolution

Well, I think coolkey is working, but I am not sure, with evolution.
Whenever I go to preferences, it prompts me for my card's PIN.  I
enter it, and it gives me access to the accounts.

The problem is, I am not sure if it's being used or not.  In firefox,
I go to https://webmail.foo.bar.gov and it prompts me for my pin via
coolkey, then user/password, then I check my OWA account.

I have OWA access set up in Evolution and use it for a regular OWA
account, however, I wanted to use this .gov account, but when I tell
evolution to authenticate and give it the correct user/pass, it says
invalid username/password.  Is this evolution that is at fault or
coolkey?  Why would it work in firefox?