Re: Key installer functionality for F18: rescue mode, text/serial console mode

On 08/02/2012 02:54 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
That just an utter and total bullshit as limited as it might be it
> still *lead* and *help* the users to setup their system for rescue.
Keep this kind of language off this list.

Do you prefer bullocks or nonsense so I can be sure to use the political correct term for either British or American English because I can say without a shadow of doubt what he was claiming there certainly was not true because on numerous occasions I have seen technology challenge people manage to stumple their way through it chroot into their partitions and clean up the disk after they accidentally had filled it up which by the way is probably one of if not the most use case scenario people are using Anaconda's rescue mode to do so claiming that in Anaconda "There never *was* a n00b friendly mode for rescue" is from pov and experience nonsense.

In any case note taken I'll try to be more subtle next time...

JBG