Re: Bill's patch for software selection + comps metadata

> Redone patches for the change from install class to environment (including
> in the label) are at:
> 	http://notting.fedorapeople.org/anaconda-patches/
>
> No other changes.

My only comments were on names for things, so that should be fine.

> If this is OK, how do you want to stage it? Should I just hold until yum is
> built, and then commit both to anaconda and comps at the same time?
> Something else?

I think you'll have to wait until yum is built and then you can commit
at the same time.  If you commit to anaconda before yum is built, we'll
have an unpopulated software UI at best and tracebacks at worst.

- Chris