Problem with Xinerama and VBIOS

I have been fighting for days with xinerama.

I have three of the same card (Hercules dynamite 128 with 2M memory). I am only using two at time.

No matter what I do , the secondary video card will not work. Whichever one is first on the PCI bios will work like a charm. The monitor hooked up to the secondary video card shows (Out of Range) if I try to either used the sencondary card in conjunction with the primary card (xinerama) or if I try to use it on it’s own.

The XFree86 Log file reveals the following problem for the secondary card:

Cannot Read V_BIOS

The primary video card is of the same type and works fine!

Any ideas on what I am forgetting here?

Wellignton