Digital Out with Geforce2 MX

Hi,

I encountered a strange problem with my Geforce 2 Card.
I tried to configure it, but it doesn't seem to work, so i switched
my Flat-Screen to the analogous port, and started to configure again.
So here it works, I selected the Vesa-Mode (with is supported by my
Philips Brilliance 150P by manual) 1024x768@60Hz and it looks pretty
good.
The I rebooted my Computer (AMD Athlon 900, Asus V7100/2V1D for
Graphics) and switched back to the Digital Output. As long, as I work
on the console, everything looks fine, but when I type startx, my
screen blanks, and sends itself into Sleep, because it doesn't
receive any signal.
I'm using the nv-Driver shipped with XFree 4.2.0 on a FreeBSD 4.6
System. The log-file doesn't show any Errors.

Who can help ???

Regards

Wolf