Re: RE: [PHP-DEV] Re: Win32 PECL pre-built binaries.

2009/7/21 Jeff McKenna <jmckenna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> Unfortunately months later I am back at the same problem I reported months
>> ago and the same wiki 'stepbystep' page is incomplete :(
>>

> The guys in the IRC chat room (#php-dev-win on freenode.net) are editing the
> page now with additions
> (http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild)...thanks everyone!
>
> -jeff
>

> --
> Jeff McKenna
> FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services
> http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/
>

> --

There is an article in the May 2009 edition of php|Architect magazine
[1] which I've successfully used to build PHP. It covers installing
VC9 (I used the Express Edition) and the 6.1SDK.

It was REALLY REALLY simple to follow. None of the "copy this file to
there", "edit this and that" stuff. The new build process works very
well (my opinion based upon the limited use I've made of it so far).

You may recognize one of the co-authors!

Regards,

Richard Quadling.

[1] http://www.phparch.com/magazine/index/97

--