Re: dbase extension for PHP 5.3.0

Sascha Meyer wrote:
the dBase extension has been removed because the extension was no longer maintained actively. If there is a demand for dbase support with PHP 5.3, a PECL package will be created [1].
If you need to switch, please contact the developers on the PECL mailing list [2].

Hi Sacha,

I just built php (with the great instructions at http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild) and my only missing extension is dbase...but the PECL instructions for compiling point back to the same PHP compiling instructions...so my question is how to compile the PECL dbase extension on Windows. I will ask on the PECL mailing list.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services