Re: RE: [PHP-DEV] Re: Win32 PECL pre-built binaries.

http://docs.php.net/manual/en/install.pecl.downloads.php "At this time
the PHP project does not compile Windows binaries for PECL extensions.
However, to compile PHP under Windows see the chapter titled building
PHP for Windows."

Small world: that chapter "Building PHP for Windows" is exactly why I sent a message yesterday to the php-windows list asking where the most uptodate instructions are for building PHP with VC 9 on Windows (that chapter has broken links to the build tools, and the Wiki page, http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild, is incomplete). So it seems we're in limbo for building!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services