Re: Re: can't get fsockopen() to work through IIS

Sascha Meyer wrote:

there are three more things that you could check if you want to give IIS a second try:

See my reply to Andi's post. Since the script works from the command line I had to assume that the problem wasn't with PHP itself, but rather the fact that it was being executed as IUSR by IIS. Since I have now determined that to be so I have at least an idea of where to go next.

Thanks for your help.

-evan