Executing Exe File From PHP Errors

Hi,

  I am wondering if anyone on this list has seen anything like this.
  I have a snippet of code that calls an exe file before it starts processing anything else from the php file.

  The code is called as follows:

  //execute program
  shell_exec("C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\incidence\my-manager.exe -d$date -p$event");

The entire program works most of the time without my further edits, but
sometimes I cannot get the entire program to finish execution because I
see a Visual Studio error pop up window asking if I would like to bug
due to the code snippet above.

    Since I execute PHP files
with other applications, such an error from
Visual Studio pop up window prohibits me from running the applications.
I don't think this is something normal, which I welcome anyone to offer
me some suggestions on how to get away with this kind of error.

Thanks in advance.

Alice

Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces
http://discoverspaces.live.com?source=hmtag1&loc=us