From: Tim [mailto:tozluraflar@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:52 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Problem with Oracle and some other extensions on IIS
Server

Hi,

My problem is very simple but i can't handle it. I'm LAMP developer by the
way. I have not much knowledge on IIS server with PHP,

Anyway, i can't load php_oci8.dll and some other DLLs. Error message always
same;

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'c:\PHP\ext\php_oci8.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found. in
Unknown on line 0

but location for php_oci8.dll is right and the file exist. Also the file is
not readonly or sys file. Just an archive file like other extensions.

I try to copy the file to winnt folder, system32 folder and adding the
paths
(c:/php and c:/php/ext/) to system envrionment variables.

I must solve this problem til morning. Please help.

P.S. : I'm not the admin of this server. I just request and they will do.

--
Tim