Re: Problem with Oracle and some other extensions on IIS Server

Hi,

Did you have followed the steps described in php manual for php_oc8i.dll ?
It is only the interface that support orcale function call within php.
So you must download and install orcale client and configure enviroment variables
and all other things that orcale documentation stated.

It just as php_mysql.dll, required one more file (libmysql.dll ) to load property,
but that sure php included it anything within the package. ( open license )

I don't master in orcale installation and configuration.
But wish this statements will be help you solve it.

Eric,

http://myprojects.srhost.info
eric{at}myprojects{dot}srhost{dot}info