Re: Problem with Oracle and some other extensions on IIS Server

Hello,

Check your extension directory is proper in php.ini file and make sure
the same php.ini file is used.
If not make a extension dir entry like below

extension_dir = "C:/php/ext"
then uncomment  ;extension=php_oci8.dll  by removing ;

-Sanjay M

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 2:37 PM, S. Buffn <softbuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it is the same for all extension you would like to load?
> Or there is some dll which is loaded, i.e. no warning in log is presented.
> Where are placed the dlls and what says extension_dir directive in php.ini.
> Try also run command line php, i.e. php.ex with -m and it says what
> extension were be loaded to php so whether the error is on php level or IIS
> level.
> So php.exe -m.
>
> Jan
> Jan Mura