Re: outlook calendar

You know, I forgot but I think that depending on the version of Outlook, you might have to replace the "outlook.application" with something else.

Maybe not.. hmm.. I can't find any examples where something other than 'outlook.application' is used.  Maybe I'm wrong there.

At any rate, I'd check to make sure you're instantiating the COM object.  Maybe try connecting to Excel or another MS program via COM.

I havn't played with PHP5 yet, so can't tell ya if it does anythig differently or needs any extra TLC.

Let us know if you find anything interesting.

-TG