Re: New Windows user having trouble with Apache and PHP

If you are pointing your browser to
http://localhost/phpinfo.php you are probably looking
at IIS since you said a few line up that you changed
the Apache port ot 8080.
Maybe you should try
http://localhost:8080/phpinfo.php, if, indeed, you
have a file called phpinfo.php in your web server
root.

Cheers,

Jennifer

http://au.movies.yahoo.com