File upload maximum execution time error

Hi All,
We have web IIS5 (web+ftp)+php4 installed on the same server. It takes about
5-6 min to upload 20MB file to our ftp server. But we cannot upload it
through http php upload. I set parameters
==
upload_max_filesize =40M
post_max_size=40M
max_execution_time=920 and then set it to zero
==
but anyway got that error. In some cases explorer displayed me a timeout
error.
Is there any workaround for this case?
FYI, My script handles the upload, creates an html with a
body-onLoad-self:close() and a hidden form which posts upload results to a
CGI application, which generates all html.

Thanks in advance

Vladimir