Re: Developer versions

Didn't nvidia do the early ffmpeg patch as part of the example of how to support vdpau? That would explain why they work better together.

On 1/11/2011 9:30 PM, VDR User wrote:

That would be great actually.  Or just having another option period
besides something dependent on libxine.  The guy who suggested ffmpeg
originally said it's vdpau implementation works much better for him,
as I've heard others mention as well.  My experience is that
libxine-based (I've only used vdr-xine btw) works pretty well.
However, it would still be nice to have more options available,
especially for those who aren't as lucky as I with libxine.