Re: Developer versions

When vdr was using the hardware video out of a nexus card, it worked great. I had a LOT fewer problems. The video interface plugin should be just that and nothing more.

It doesn't need support for irc in it

It doesn't need lirc support, that is in vdr

There is an mplayer plugin if you need to play other formats. But then that is part of ffmpeg, so a player based on ffmpeg would have it rulling out the big attraction for some for xineliboutput

etc....