Re: Developer versions

On 12 January 2011 10:23, Tony Houghton <h@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/01/11 20:52, VDR User wrote:

You can always try softdevice, which is mostly a playback interface
using ffmpeg. It't not a full client - server solution like
xineliboutput is, but it does have a shmem client server setup which
might work for you.

It doesn't support vdpau though, if that's what you need.

I've recently tries out yavdr 0.3a setting up a vdr box from scratch
and I'm very impressed by how easy it was to get everything set up. I
only had to configure channels.conf and the lirc remote setup, and
everything was working out of the box, even vdpau with 1080p support.

--
-Tor