Re: vdr-1.5x: problem with recording FTA and watching scrambled at the same time

On 02/08/08 17:58, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>>> - start VDR with only a single FF card with one CAM
>> What about with budget card? With budget cards it happened for me.
>
> I don't have a budget card with CAM in my system.

For further testing I have now modified my cDevice::GetDevice(const cChannel *Channel, int Priority, bool LiveView)
function so that it never returns the primary device. So VDR always runs in
Transfer-Mode, and both the encrypted and the FTA channel will have to
be fetched from my second FF card with CAM (which would then act like
a budget card).

Even in this constellation everything worked as expected, and I was able
to record the encrypted channel and switch live between the FTA and the
encrypted channel.

Klaus