Re: vdr-1.5x: problem with recording FTA and watching scrambled at the same time

I also have experienced this with DVB-S, however in my situation I experienced it a bit different.

I was switched to a radio channel which was FTA, a timer was set to record a channel on the same transponder but is scrambled. The vdr info bar showed it was recording. The directory was created but the file 001.vdr was size 0. It also shows that I cannot tune to this channel . I had to stop the timer/recording and switch to the scrambled channel and enable the timer. But from there on I could jump back to the FTA radio channel. Same happens every time I'm on a FTA channel and a timer starts after I tuned to the channel.

Theunis