Re: DVB-T card on the move

spe@xxxxxxxxxx(serge pecher)  07.02.08 00:23

>>For who knows french, there is an interresting thread about udev on
>>the dvbkivabien forum. I did use it to have my nexus always as
>>primary device

>>http://dvbkivabien2.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11255

>"Vous devez tre inscrit et connect pour pouvoir consulter le contenu
>de ce forum."

>I assume in english this would be translated as "forget it" :-(

>Not at all, you just need to register !

Yes, i understand french but:

I don't register just to read something.
What for should it be good?

Too that "noread" locks search engines out.
Why should i want to write to a forum when my posting can't be found
by others with the same problem?

Thanks, anyway. Nice try.
Maybe you can forward the data you think which would solve the problem.
TIA.