softdevice doubts

Leo M?rquez a ?crit :
> En/na Nicolas Huillard ha escrit:
>
>> You also need DFB++ (a C++ layer between softdevice and DirectFB). You
>> can use my Debian source package at
>> http://nicolas.huillard.net/vdr/debian/ (download, compile, install)
>
> I try it but I don't know exactly what I have to do with .debs ans the
> sources.
> Then I have downloaded,compiled and installed directdb
> But when I try to do the same with DFB++ i get:
>
> Library requirements (directfb >= 0.9.23) not met

My debs are made from DirectFB CVS, which is called 0.9.23 as of release
of the previous one. So 0.9.23 means CVS.
The best would be to grab latest DirectFB and DFB++ CVS snapshot,
compile DirectFB as-is, and add my debian/ directory to the DFB++
extract you will then have, and package from this.
Or you don not use Debian packaging at all, and follow standard directfb
compile instructions...

> The last version of directfb I see in directfb.org is  0.9.22
>
> I don't understand what I'm doing and perhaps it's the problem
> I don't know if leave this way and change to xine...

Don't leave before you actually see softdevice !!!

> Sorry, I know I'm little lost.

The list is here to help ;-)

--
NH