softdevice doubts

En/na Nicolas Huillard ha escrit:

> Leo M?rquez a ?crit :
>
>> And how know softdevice if has to use the vga cable to crt or the
>> svideo to a TV?
>

> Softdevice doesn't decide : the motherboard does this. Just select CRT
> + TV on the BIOS. This will activate TV timings for all output, and
> "just works".
> WRT DirectFB, you have to use the viafb kernel frame buffer driver
> from patcher2k or DirectFB CVS (see related recent threads on the
> softdevice + directfb-users ML). This driver receive a TVon parameter
> you also have to set to 1.
>
>> I have no plan to use X but if I decide change softdevice to xine I
>> think I will need it.
>

> You will then have to use a xine + X enhanced for CLE266 HW decoding
> (if you really want something more than softdevice from that
> combination). You could also try the Unichrome X driver from CVS, that
> have improved TV-out settings, but that's another story...
>
>> I'm just have built from source vdr 1.3.24 and try to make softdevice
>> plugin. If I try the DirectFB the only thing I need is install
>> directFB with apt? (i use debian) and comment the other output
>> options in softdevice Makefile?
>

> You also need DFB++ (a C++ layer between softdevice and DirectFB). You
> can use my Debian source package at
> http://nicolas.huillard.net/vdr/debian/ (download, compile, install)

I try it but I don't know exactly what I have to do with .debs ans the
sources.
Then I have downloaded,compiled and installed directdb
But when I try to do the same with DFB++ i get:

Library requirements (directfb >= 0.9.23) not met

The last version of directfb I see in directfb.org is  0.9.22

I don't understand what I'm doing and perhaps it's the problem
I don't know if leave this way and change to xine...
Sorry, I know I'm little lost.

--
Salutacions,

Leo M?rquez