Cut Recordings SVDRP patch

Hallo,

> I wanted to write this patch for a long time - now I finally
> managed to get
> it done.
>
> I added a SVDRP command "CUTR <number>" that starts a cutting
> thread for the
> numbered recording on the server

Nice idea :)

I might add this to AutoCutter as the second option to vdrcutter2.

Maybe you should take a look at AutoCutter (English README in the tar) :
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=31155

It adds recordings to different Queues and could run on your server but
be controlled by your client :) Means (if you like) run NoAD after
recording and later when you are ready Batch-Cut all recording with on
single commands.conf command. It even supports sharemarks -
up/downloading cut-marks from an Web Server -
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=34492

The next version 0.3.0 (release within a 3-5 days) is far more
configurable than before, has further multi-disk system Optimizations
and Renaming of Recording. You can decide what should happen to a
recording based on the Channel it was recorded on, Recordingname or
summary.vdr content. More when it is released ;)

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen