VDR+DXR3 - stability problems (possible patch)

Allan Guild wrote:
> This looks like a replacement to them both with some additional changes
> to dxr3demuxdevice.  Have I read this correctly?

Mostly correct, but there is an additonal "return NULL" in the push
timeout path. The changes in the dxr3demuxdevice code make it abort if
the push() code returns NULL.

I didn't want to send a patch over the top other changes, so I packaged
all the related changes together and generated the diff vs the vanilla
dxr3plugin code.

> I also notice that there is no change to VDR's thread.c in this patch.

The removal of realtime scheduling in thread.c was to help identify and
debug the errant code which was hogging the CPU and making it appear
like the machine had locked up. I don't think this change is useful in
the normal use unless your machine still keeps locking up.

	Jon