VDR+DXR3 - stability problems (possible patch)

Mikolaj Tutak wrote:
> Yes, I have this. Menu shows mixed trashes (swaped lines etc.) and VDR
> hangs for long time. Maybe I take snapshot some time.

Yes this occasional freeze with garbled OSD happens from time to time
and seems to be much more frequent when there is no Video data (e.g.
with the mp3 plugin). I don't know any way of fixing these problems.

I've been working on the problems that occur with occasional bursts of
interference which can occasionally cause the output to lockup. I've
made a few changes which seem to help a lot with getting the dxr3plugin
to recover when this occurs.

Can you try adding this patch to the dxr3plugin and see if it helps?

	Jon