VDR+DXR3 - stability problems (possible patch)

Luca Olivetti wrote:

> Seppo Ingalsuo wrote:
>
>> I tried yesterday to adjust FLUSHRATE to higher value (60ms) as
>> suggested by Jon and Ville but it didn't work better than default 40
>> ms with berserking OSD. I'll try soon the new microcode and Ville's
>> HW SPU decoder patch as well.
>

> That patch doesn't do anything to address the stability problem[*].

Yes, I noticed that. With new microcode and Ville's patch the behavior
in mp3 plugin usage is even worse now. There were a couple of OSD
crashes during one minute time mp3 playback when progress bar was visible.

In normal tv/recording viewing crazy going osd is fortunately rare.

Seppo