Re: MFGtools support in barebox

Hi,

     Yes, thanks for your answer. That is true. Also I think mtd-utils
from withing Linux will not work also to update barebox mtd partition?
     I have tried using kobs-ng init command from with Linux(as an
alternative to barebox_update) and it did seem it writes additional
BBU and other tables but unfortunately would stuck at some point and
not complete the update.

Best regards,
         Mihaita