Re: Why are we still using trn?

Jeremy Nixon <jeremy@exit109.com> wrote:
: Plus, I know next to nothing about how to make C code really portable, so
: I'm hesitant to undertake anything significant even if I think I can do the
: job, because I figure I'd probably just do it wrong.

Contributing poor code to projects and having your patches rejected and sent in
return with comments on what you did poorly (and hopefully how you should do it)
is one of the best ways to learn about these things, so that shouldn't stop you.

  Lars J