Re: How dead is Trinity and is it worth contributing to?

On Wednesday 03 July 2024 00:42:07 Darrell Anderson via tde-users wrote:
> I use TDE and KDE 5.
> KDE KMail can be used in TDE :

For me : no KDE KMail and TDE together !
(even for an application KDE and TDE together).

It is not recommended to use both, TDE and KDE together,
it's either one OR the other (exclusive OR).
If we use both, we create blocking incidents on both desktops,
and even if we only use KDE-Kmail under TDE-Trinity.
If this is the case, we destabilize the TDE applications,
crash reports guaranteed, with extinction of windows and
obligation to at least rebooting the TDE session,
more rarely to have to reboot the computer.

André