Re: Crystalcursors

On Wed, 16 Aug 2023, Michele Calgaro via tde-users wrote:

Ok, in any case it sounds like a weird one, since I would expect either all the icons to work or don't work, not just some. Also, there has been no changes in mouse cursor related themes in TDE, so this makes the behavior even more mysterious.

There must be some sort of "fallback to default" when the corresponding icon of Crystalcursors does not work since it uses the Adwaita icon instead.

On a separate note, it looks like Crystalcursors is no longer included in openSUSE 15.5. That is a bummer since it is my favorite mouse cursor theme:

Of course if crystalcursor becomes unavailable in the future in the main distros, we can consider adding it to TDE, it will not be a big deal.

That would be a great idea!

Gianluca

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    +1 (206) 685 4435
                    http://gianluca.today/

Department of Bioengineering
University of Washington, Seattle WA U.S.A.